After much appreciated feedback on my first published book, I want to approach how I may better distribute this work to families, churches, and schools. My desire is to create high quality artwork that families for generations will be able to enjoy together. With this in mind, I am excited to announce I am working on a hardcover edition of And God Spoke All These Word, Saying….. This hard cover edition will include extra study elements that are not currently included in the soft cover edition, and will be more durable for children to interact with. My desire is to help spread God’s Word to God’s creation and I am happy to say, the soft cover edition is already accomplishing this purpose! I’m hearing stories from my family and friends of how much they are enjoying reading this book to their children and grandchildren! If you are one of those people who have been blessed by this book, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and kind words!
I humbly ask for your help in this next stage!
The costs associated with publishing and printing a full color hardcover book for distribution are higher than I am currently able to cover on my own. So, I want to ask you to help make this product better, together! I will promise to bring the time and hard work needed to go into this project, I want to ask you to consider supporting its mission in the capacity in which you are able.
Ways to show your support:
- Get a copy of the current edition of And God Spoke All These Words Saying… for you (and as a gift for your friends).
- Interested in other artwork that we are creating? Show your support by ordering our Jesus at Heart’s Door sculpture: Here
- Share with your friends and family on Twitter and Facebook! As easy as copying and pasting this suggested posts 🙂
- “A funny and entertaining way to memorize the 10 Commandments for kids! Genanim.com from @GenAnim http://generationanimationllc.com/books/”
and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel – Ephesians 6: 19
- Pray that God would use this ministry to spread the gospel.
- Follow me on social media Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest
- Send me an email to Tom@GenAnim.com, and let me know you are there! Or, send me a message via my questions or comments page.
Thank you for considering how you can support the mission to encourage and teach families God’s word from generation to generation!